Customer acquisition is a huge challenge when running an online business. Although a comprehensive marketing strategy helps drive visitors to your website, it might not be enough to convert these visitors to customers. What can you do?
Start by providing the same experience consumers get when they shop in physical stores.
Online Consumers Rely on Photos
About 69 percent of Americans have bought an item online. But 56 percent of online shoppers still prefer to shop in a brick and mortar store. Shopping in physical stores allows customers to inspect a product carefully before purchasing.
Shopping online is more convenient, but customers can’t touch or fit the product. About 48 percent of millennials in the US browse products in store but purchase online, especially during holidays, like Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
Most online shoppers rely on product images on your website. These photos set the expectations of your customers and may influence their purchasing decision. No customer can be persuaded to get a product shown in low-resolution photos. Online shoppers also need to see that image in every angle and as close as possible, to scrutinize details. You product photos, therefore, should allow zooming and angling. This feature will give shoppers the satisfaction of having inspected the product closely.
Professional Editing Makes Products Enticing
Professional e-commerce photography and photo editing services play a vital role in the success of your online business. You can use your product photos to attract visitors and convert them into loyal customers.
Seeing attractive photos can encourage visitors to explore your products, check the price, and possibly make a purchase. So you need to invest in top-notch photo editing services that can match your changing requirements.
Photo editing services usually include:
- Changing or removing background – it’s ideal to use a plain, white background to avoid distractions and keep the focus on the product.
- Color correction – this process adjusts the color of the product to make it more vibrant and attractive while keeping it as close to the real color as possible.
- Retouching – it helps correct the flaws of a product and remove distracting elements to make it more appealing.
- Shadow effects – this is a popular e-commerce photo treatment, which adds shadow effects to a product to catch the attention of potential customers.
- Exposure adjustment – this process makes a photo brighter or darker. Your product images should have the right level of exposure to make them more recognizable.
E-commerce photo editing is a meticulous and critical process that can help you sell. Working with professional photo editors ensures the online images of your products will attract interest and persuade a transaction.
Work with Experienced Product Photo Editors
Paper Boat Creative offers comprehensive photo editing services to provide your e-commerce business with eye-catching images that you can use to market your products. We use Adobe Photoshop and Logic Pro to edit your photos meticulously. Our services include background removal, photo shadow effects, color correction, and more.
Contact us today for more about our services.