The Paper Boat Creative agency and its wholly owned subsidiaries respect personal information and privacy obligations. Our team is committed to handling your personally identifiable information (PII) as well as any related data in compliance with the specific provisions of universal privacy laws while providing a personalized and valuable service.
1. The Paper Boat Creative does our best to protect your privacy through the appropriate use of security technology.
2. The Paper Boat Creative respects your privacy. You should only receive marketing bulletins from The Paper Boat Creative or from signed third parties if you have agreed to them.
3. The Paper Boat Creative will only collect and use your information with your permission.
4. The Paper Boat Creative will be transparent about information usage and collection.
5. The Paper Boat Creative is accessible via the World Wide Web. Any disclosed information can be accessed from anywhere globally.
6. Any foreign transfer of information from The Paper Boat Creative shall also remain protected.
Children and Privacy
We do not accept any personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn from an internal or external source that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy statement, please do not hesitate to contact us. We promise to get back to you as soon as we can.
Work with Us
World’s most recognized brands and photographers choose to work with us!